Buyer and Seller Articles
- Eight Steps to Getting Your Finances in Order
- Budget Basics Work Sheet
- Eight Ways to Improve Your Credit
- Five Factors that Decide Your Credit Score
- Your Property Wish List
- Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood
- Tips on Buying in a Tight Market
- The Pros and Cons of Condos
- Five Reasons You Need a Real Estate Agent
- Ten Steps to Prepare for Home Ownership
- How Big A Mortgage Can I Afford?
- Seven Reasons to Own Your Own Home
- Five Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
- Ten Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- Ten Things to Take the Trauma Out of Home Buying
- How High Tech is Your Home?
- Ten Questions to Ask A Home Inspector
- Hidden Home Defects to Watch For
- What Your Home Inspection Should Cover
- How Comprehensive is Your Home Warranty
- Five Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Condo Board
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Lender
- Six Creative Ways to Afford a Home
- Ten Things a Lender Needs from You
- Choices that Will Affect Your Loan
- Five Things to Understand about Homeowners Insurance
- Ten Ways to Lower Your Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Five Things to Understand about Title Insurance
- What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through
- Common Closing Costs for Buyers
- What to Keep from Your Closing
- Tips for Packing Like a Pro
- Understanding Agency
- Five Things to Do Before You Sell
- Tips for Holding a Yard Sale
- Ten Ways to Make Your House More Salable
- Five Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
- Seven Steps to Preparing for an Open House
- Ten Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House
- Seven Terms to Watch for in a Purchase Contract
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Practitioner
- What You'll Net at Closing
- Moving Tips for Sellers
- Six Items to Have On Hand for the New Owners
- Twenty Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home
- What is Appraised Value?
- Understanding Capital Gains in Real Estate
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- Remodeling That Pays
- Twelve Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
If you are a buyer, please submit your "wish list" of must-haves. We will calendar an intake call.
If you are a seller, your address is sufficient for me to pull closed sale comps. We will calendar a walk-through of the property.
If you are a renter and NOT working with an agent, please complete the form below for a list of properties. PLEASE ENTER A BUDGET. NO PRICE RANGE = NO IDEA WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.
If you are a Housing Choice or subsidized housing participant, please enter your expected move in date, your Housing Authority, your voucher size, the voucher expiration date, TTP or S8/Rent Burden figures. I will then send you a list of available rental properties, photos and qualifications. Upon receipt of your selections, I will coordinate showing dates/times.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the overwhelming demand for rentals, we can not hold a home without a refundable good faith deposit. I am a Realtor® not a scam artist. I will not lose my license over your refundable good faith deposit. Once you are approved, I bring the deposit to your move-in and perform a walk-through with the owner/agent. If you are denied, we can apply your deposit to your next choice OR holding Broker will refund it. If you do not want to secure your deal, I can not help you. No one is holding homes in this HOT marketplace with just your voucher. Trust me. Not happening. I am getting several offers overnight on listings.