3 Bedroom ~ Miami Rental Home ~ Asking $2,495
Miami, FL 33015
Requirements: Association screening is required. Minimum credit score of 660. No Exceptions. We must confirm that you meet the credit requirement BEFORE setting up a showing. HOA approval requires additional documents:
- Contract To Lease
- Copy of State ID / Drivers License (Required for each Adult Occupant)
- If Salaried Employee: Last 60 Days (2 months) of Pay Stubs showing YTD - year to date income (Required for each working Adult Occupant)
- If Self-Employed / Working for themselves and has no Employer: 3 Months Bank Statements that must show deposits as the income (Required for each working self-employed Adult Occupant)
- Copy of a full Credit Report with all 3 Credit Scores. Must include a Full Credit Report showing credit history. (Required for each Adult Occupant)
- Copy of our office Novo Realty Group Rental Application. Found on MLS Supplements.
Attachments section. (To include each Adult Occupant on the Rental Application)
- Copy of Criminal Background Check. You can get a copy of your background check at the police station. (Required for each Adult Occupant)
- Name & number of current Landlord, if applicable. If you’re not currently renting and do not have a Landlord, provide an explanation of your current living situation.
Owner requires Credit Report & Clean Background Check with Offer. In addition, HOA will pull their own Credit Check & do their own Criminal Background Check.
Presented by: with